Tyler J. Jensen is one of the founding attorneys of LeBaron & Jensen, P.C. and represents clients in Utah and Colorado. Tyler has participated in more than 1000 hearings in his career and is in the court room multiple times each week. People know him for his deep commitment to his clients, promptness, approachability, and efficiency in getting results. Tyler has devoted his career to helping clients who are facing difficult financial circumstances as a result of injuries, health issues, financial issues, or other economic setbacks. Tyler is an experienced bankruptcy and personal injury attorney and has a passion for helping people turn their lives around.
When Tyler is not at work, he loves being in the outdoors, on his bike, or running and spending time with his wife and six children.
- Davis County Bar Association
- Utah Division of Real Estate, Agent
- Utah State Bar
- Utah Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- Weber County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar (prior member)
- Utah, 2003
- Wisconsin, 2004
- J.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A., Brigham Young University, Political Science